One of the major attractions that make Singapore the best place for vacation is its shopping experience. Singapore is a shopping paradise and I am sure that all shopping fanatics will like it. In Singapore, there are a lot of sale periods throughout the year such as the Great Singapore Sale from May to July. So, when you are planning out your vacation to Singapore, you should not miss this one out.
Great Singapore Sale allows you to enjoy furniture shop in singapore. During this period, you will enjoy great discounts up to 70%. Almost all major shopping malls and centres will lower down their prices during this period. With this opportunity, you will be able to get the stuffs that you want at bargained rates.
In this article, I will highlight some of the great places to shop in Singapore:
1. Orchard Road. Orchard road has many major shopping malls like Takashimaya and Wisma. You can get branded clothes, electronics and furniture all at one place. At orchard road, you can almost get anything that you wish to buy.
2. The Heeren. If you love music, Heeren is the place that you must visit when you are in Singapore. There is a HMV situated in Heeren and you can also enjoy a wide range of Asian cuisines too.
3. Bugis Street. Bugis street is a place whereby you can get a lot of bargains. Major shopping malls like Takashimaya usually have fixed prices for their goods. However at Bugis street, it is where your bargaining techniques will come in handy. So make sure that you always bargain and try to lower down the prices.
4. VivoCity. VivoCity is the largest shopping mall in Singapore. It is situated at HarbourFront where you can take cable cars to Sentosa to enjoy a day out at the beach too. In Vivocity, you can almost find all major brands that you can think of. It is definitely a good place to shop.
5. Centrepoint. Centrepoint is one of the most popular shopping centres in Singapore. In this shopping mall, you can find stores that sell all kinds of items, such as sporting goods, books, shoes and branded clothes. There are also fast food outlets for you to ease your hunger during shopping.
I hope that with this article, you are now more aware of the places to shop when you come to Singapore. So before you plan a trip to Singapore, make sure that you prepare your shopping list. I am sure you will not be disappointed with the shopping experience that you can get in Singapore.